Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mostly Raw Day 1

I have an addiction to peanut butter. Somewhere I am sure there is a group that would take me in. PBOA (Peanut Butter Over-eaters Anonymous ) would be our group name. It's not the best nut butter out there, because apparently it's a fungus that grows on the ground (awesome right?), but my love affair will not wane!

Anyways can you tell I'm in a creative writing class right now? Pretty outrageous stuff.
Fo
r my first mostly raw day I had some Chia seed pudding. This stuff is amazing. When you soak it the little seeds puff up into a gel like substance. My pudding was yum!As you can see!

Raw 'Rice Pudding'
4-5 tbsp chia seed
2 cups almond milk
raw honey or agave syrup to taste

Combine the ingredients to your taste. Leave the chia to soak for at least 10 minutes before consuming. You can also add other flavours like vanilla, cinnamon or cardamom.
(Recipe from Raw Reform)

I love Lysa TerKeurst! She is the sweet woman who wrote my new favorite book Made to Crave! Buy it! It changes how you think about eating and what God says about food! I thought I would direct you guys over to a great blog for some encouragement. www.incourage.me


No comments:

Post a Comment